What do our fundraisers support?
From extra books in the library and field trips, to arts and sports programs, the annual fundraising efforts by the PTA make it all happen. Your support helps us to enrich the school and learning experience of our children.
Box Tops for Education
Box Tops for Education coupons can be found on hundreds of grocery products that we all use regularly. By simply clipping out the coupons and returning them to the school, you can help us earn hundreds of dollars each year. Save them up and drop them off at the school office marked "Scenic Hill PTA".
Smith Brothers Farm
If you haven't yet signed up for Smith Brothers Farms delivery, consider signing up and mentioning "Scenic Hill PTA" when you sign up!! We get $20 for every new customer!
Many employers around the area (including Boeing, Microsoft, Costco and many others) have Corporate Gift matching programs and will match charitable contributions made by their employees. To find out if your company has this type of program, contact your human resources department. If you work for a company with this program and would like to make a donation please follow their procedures to request a matching gift of your pledge amount. You may need to provide your employer with the following information to request a matching gift:
- The exact name of our organization: Scenic Hill Elementary PTA
- Our charity EIN number: available upon request
- Contact name within PTA organization: Leslie Kramer: email@example.com
- Exact address: Scenic Hill Elementary School, 26025 Woodland Way S, Kent, WA 98030
- Web site: www.kent.k12.wa.us/ksd/SH/
- Charity Description: Scenic Hill Elementary PTA partners with parents, educators and community members with the common goal of seeing that our kids have a safe, positive and successful education. PTA supports music programs, art education, physical fitness and reading programs. Our fundraising and volunteer efforts combine to enrich the school and learning experience of our children.